شرایط قرارداد تجاری
* The account that you will open with the authorized brokerage house and all transactions to be made through this account will be recorded through the Meta Trader 5 platform.
* Leveraged assets and derivatives trading transactions are risky. Due to the leverage effect, it should always be considered that trading with low collateral may work in favor of the market as well as against it, and in this sense, the leverage effect may bring you high gains as well as cause high losses. As a result of adverse price movements, you may lose all of the money you have invested in the brokerage firm. Therefore, allocate only the portion of your savings that you can afford to lose for these transactions. Do not rely on promises of high returns.
* Leveraged asset trading and derivative transactions such as futures contracts, stock market options, CFDs, over-the-counter foreign exchange options and forward transactions carry a high degree of risk. The initial margin may be small compared to the contract value of the derivative transaction; so trades are “leveraged”. Therefore, a relatively small market movement will have a proportionally greater impact on the funds you have or will have to deposit. This can work in your favor as well as against you. Due to the price movements, you may completely lose the initial collateral amounts and the collateral you hold in your account to protect your position, or more. may be making improvements according to the criteria. Therefore, there may be a conflict of interest between the Investment Institution employee and the client. The Client should always consider this conflict of interest in his communication with the Investment Institution employees.
* In leveraged asset and derivative instrument trading, the Investment Institution is the counterparty to the transaction. With these transactions, the Investment Institution is the seller against the buyer and the buyer against the seller, and the cases where the customer incurs a loss due to the nature of the service provided will result in the Investment Institution making a profit. You must have initial collateral to constitute the collateral for each position you want. Initial margin and maintenance margin will be applied within the rates specified in the framework agreement you will make with the Intermediary Institution, and if you fall below the maintenance margin, the Intermediary Institution is authorized to close the positions in the account.
* It should be taken into account that the technical and fundamental analysis to be made by the brokerage house personnel regarding leveraged asset and derivative instrument trading may differ from person to person, and that the predictions made in these analyzes may not come true.
>* The order you have given regarding leveraged asset and derivative instrument transactions may be canceled or if the position taken by the Intermediary Institution for hedging purposes at another institution regarding the said order is canceled by the other party or the price changes, or the order will be executed. The yacht may be changed.
* Parity prices and “spreads” offered to you in leveraged asset and derivative instrument trading may not reflect the best price situation. It would be appropriate to check the prices of other institutions as well.
* Before starting the transactions, you should get confirmation from your authorized institution about all commissions and other transaction fees that you will be liable for. If the fees are not expressed in monetary terms, you should request a written explanation with clear examples of how they will reflect on you.
* Stop Loss orders (Conditional buy, conditional sell or stop loss) Limit set by the INVESTOR on the electronic trading platform. may be realized at a price to the detriment of the INVESTOR instead of the price. These types of orders are privileged at the market opening moments when there is important news and data flow. It should be taken into account that the spread and / or price gaps that may occur due to the decrease in the volatility may be realized at the current market price.
* Your open trades when the markets are closed on Friday evening will be shown with a negative value due to the sudden price changes (SPACE) when the market opens again on Sunday.
* In cases where the difference (spread) between the buying and selling prices is widened, even if you have taken the reverse position of the open positions in your portfolio, the collateral you have deposited may become insufficient and your positions may be liquidated by reaching the stop out level (by the system). can be closed) should be known. Open positions cannot be closed by reverse trading as in other markets. Taking a reverse position will normally help you temporarily postpone the need for margin completion. However, this should not be seen as a permanent solution for the sustainability of your operations.
* Iphone, ipad, android etc. Considering that there may be connection problems in transactions performed on mobile trading platforms and other electronic trading platforms, it is your responsibility to control whether these transactions are reflected on the Electronic trading platform. There may be changes in transaction prices due to the volatility that may occur, especially during periods of low liquidity in the market, opening and closing hours of the markets, days and hours when the domestic/foreign markets are on holiday, when there is important news and data flow in the markets, or when there is an extraordinary intraday development, and It should be known that the change may be to your benefit as well as to your detriment.
* KMD FX Ltd. by secondary parties in the individual accounts of the investors. Even with the knowledge of the account owner without permission by the account holder, it is inappropriate for the secondary parties to access the account, and their transactions and transactions will be deemed invalid and these transactions will be considered as unfair trades. Likewise, these conditions are valid if the account is logged in from two different IP addresses.
* Leveraged asset and derivative instrument trading is not suitable for every investor. Do not believe the advertisements and promises of high returns of people and institutions that claim to make a lot of money from these transactions and that you can too. Your transactions are strictly controlled by KMD FX Ltd. Execute it through authorized personnel of . Due to pecuniary and moral damages caused by persons who are not employees of KMD FX Ltd., KMD FX Ltd. will not accept any responsibility.
* If the position limit determined on account and firm basis by the Exchange or Investment Institution where the derivative instrument is traded is reached, your orders may not be executed in the market, except for closing your position.
* Price movements in the market, Your account may be designated as a “risky account” by the Exchange where the derivative instrument is traded, when the position develops against you. In this case, passive order entry may not be possible.
* Detailed information on any fees, expenses, spreads and commission amounts and/or rates of leveraged asset derivatives trading you will make at KMD FX Ltd. can be found on the KMD FX Ltd website. You can reach our page. KMDFX Ltd. It does not accept physical cash from the Customer under any circumstances. The guarantees to be sent by the customer will be accepted through the bank via EFT, money order or virman. Therefore, the Client cannot hand over cash to personnel or third parties to be deposited into his account.
* KMD FX Ltd.; reserves the right to change leverage ratios.
* KMD FX Ltd.; reserves the right to change swap rates.
* KMD FX Ltd. Anyone who creates an account is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.