Kuveyt Menkul Limited (adress Khaled Ibn Al Waleed Street Al Dhow Tower, 13th Floor Sharq, Kuwait City)
• Name, Surname and contact information
• Date of birth and gender
• Information about your income and wealth, including details about your assets and liabilities, account balances, transaction statements, taxes and financial statements
br>• Occupation and employment information
• Location data
• Knowledge and experience of trading, risk tolerance and risk profile
• Regarding IP address, device features and your trading experience other information
• Bank account, e-wallets and credit card information
• Your visits to our Website or Apps, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data details.
We may collect (or receive) and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
(a) You may contact us via our Website, our Apps or any other means (for example, via our online form, by email, post, fax or telephone). For example, if you submit a complaint, report a problem with our services or Websites or Apps, or otherwise contact our sales team, technical support, or any department in our company. When you open your trading account or your name, e-mail address, country, password, etc.
(b) we ask you to fill out surveys we use for research purposes, although you are not required to respond;
(c) Including the manufacturer and model of your device, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, web browser, platform, mobile operator your use and interaction with our Website or Apps, including your ISP. We may collect details of your visits to our Website or Apps (including but not limited to traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data). We do this with email and website cookies and similar tracking technology embedded in our Websites and Apps. We provide cookie policies on each of our Websites and Apps to give you more detailed information about how we use it;
(d) if you log into your trading account to use our platform technology and other features and functionality;
( e) if you use the online trading products we provide to you. Please note that we do not disclose these details to any third party except those who need to know this information in the context of the services we offer; or
(f) your use of social media, including “like” buttons and similar functionality offered by social media platforms.